Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Rush!

Today, I have so much going on in my mind and it's all good! My husband just put our 30 days notice in for releasing our house, since he's getting out of the Marine Corps, so we have our inspection dates and check out times... I have jewelry bars going and I have the best team in the world!

So, this month will be us running around, trying to pack and clean and get a truck reserved for moving and drive across the country and then I get to love on my team from home in Missouri!

I know this one isn't very long, but we are booked with all good things! Catch you on the flip side! Oh yeah, our Holiday Line comes out on October 16th!
                                                                                                  <3 Jessica


No comments: