Thursday, October 2, 2014

What Speaks To Your Soul?


It's important to give yourself time to do the things that speak to your soul. What speaks to you on that level? 

Recently, I have been talking a lot to a friend who wants to join my Origami Owl team and we talk about all kinds of things, all the time. She has HORSES! I cannot wait to get there so I can get to know her's and be able to get back in the saddle. 

When I was a kid, I grew up with horses. My horse's name was Ginger and it got to the point in about 8th grade that I could even ride her bareback. Riding a horse speaks to my soul. It's true freedom and happiness. The smell of hay, sweet grain and leather is the best smell in the world. Even better? Mix that with rain and the sound of it hitting a tin roof.

I cannot wait to get back so that I can be all of me again. I can't wait to get back to the me I was before I was everyone else. 

If you don't understand what I mean by that, read more of my blog.

Since childhood, the only thing that speaks to my soul, truly, is business and helping other people. I guess that's why Origami Owl spoke so enchantingly to me. I truly love them and everything they represent. 

I will post pictures as soon as I can, of me and my friend Amber riding. I can't wait for that rush again. That's true freedom.

<3 Jessica 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to get back into reading books. It really helps when your in another world. And actual book from the bookstore!!

Unknown said...

I agree! There is just something about paper and ink!