Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Times Office!

Hello, All!
             I just got internet in my house and my office line is set up! I am so excited! I am finally in business and loving being able to sit and look out the window as I work! I will have to post pictures soon! I will after I paint! 

            We closed on our house two days ago and it has been a WHIRLWIND! We moved everything and I organized everything (Still in boxes. Lol.) within 24 hours of the closing! I was so proud of myself! Now, I just need to paint some accent walls and buy a few more decorative pieces before I do pictures. 

            So, the guy who came to set up the internet and phone took a Take Out Menu (what we call our catalogs!) for his daughter. I though that was pretty great! My new neighbor has a daughter who is getting married and she wants to check out the bridal line! I'm so excited!

          Beside the fact that my dog got out today and I had to run around my neighborhood in my pajamas and slippers, so now everyone probably knows I'm crazy now! How's THAT for a first impression?! Only the best from me!

           Okay! Love you all, but I've got to go! My hubby is home and we're ready to eat dinner. I know, it's late. But, he works late! Don't judge me. Lol.

                                                      Always, Jessica
                                                       jstarwalt.origamiowl.com
                                                                   

No comments: