Sunday, January 11, 2015

Introducing In{script}ions!

Introducing In{script}ions!




I am so excited about the NEW In{script}ion Collection! Your life, your story, your script is what we are providing to each and every one of you! Back plates and locket bases that are personalized with what YOU want to say. You have different fonts to choose from on plates and it is all going to be up to YOU! I will tell you more about this as soon as I know! All I DO know is that it is going to start on February 17th. Just in time for Graduation and Mother's Day, you can give a gift that has ALWAYS been directly from the heart, but now you can actually SAY what you want to say.

I think this is amazing! How much would you love a proposal locket?! How about telling the new mom in your life how much you love her and how happy you are for her new bundle of joy? What about the mother you have always known, who has taken care of you and now you can capture a memory just for her and give it back to her. Imagine the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eye. That is what Origami Owl is all about. THAT is the reason I'm here, on this Earth. I was put here to help people and put a smile on faces of all shapes, colors, condition and age. Origami Owl spreads LOVE and, as the Beatles have been known to say.... "Love is all you need." 

Bless you all! I can't wait for this to be released! 

What would your plate say?! Comment below and don't forget to share this post wherever you may find it! Thank you so much for showing me how much you love me! I love you all, too!

Jessica Starwalt


If you are looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift for your Love, please visit: www.jstarwalt.origamiowl.com and www.facebook.com.jstarwaltOO and like me!  

No comments: