Wednesday, February 11, 2015

ARE YOU READY FOR in{script}ions? I AM!


We are getting ready to launch our NEW in{script}ions line of plates and locket bases! So, not only can you customize this gorgeous jewelry with charms and pre-made plates with words and such, you can go the extra mile and get your pieces ENGRAVED! 

I am so excited that I have an entire little notebook dedicated to all of the pieces I want to order, just for myself! 

Also, don't forget, with wedding season, graduation and Mother's Day, I am taking appointments, locally AND online, to help YOU design the PERFECT jewelry for the beautiful people in your life.

Right now, I'm working on designing the perfect key chain for a very manly man... Wish me luck! :)

Jessica Starwalt - Independent Designer #12588973

www.jstarwalt.origamiowl.com


No comments: