Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Calling All Who Want To Do What I Do!



February is the month to sign up to be on the TEAM! Do it before the 28th and you and I BOTH will get $70 worth of LIMITED EDITION (so, collector pieces) Valentine's charms and a plate! This is a wonderful chance!! Hurry! Let's get you signed up before it's too late! 

Not to mention all of the EXCLUSIVE training you only get from being a part of my upline team, the Sparkling Hooters! We have our own Charm School, weekly webinars (Don't let me fool you. They are dance parties, mostly.) and no negativity zones! 

If you're afraid of Mean Girls syndrome, we are not infected. We are here for love, support and all the training we can get our hands on! I have met some life long friends, right here on the team! 

Come join us!

Jessica Starwalt - Independent Designer #12588973


No comments: