Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The New Nest, Weather and In{script}ions!

Hello All!
It's a good morning, here in Missouri. It's cold, but not as cold as it has been, lately. We are supposed to get MORE snow... I'm NOT looking forward to that. I'm ready for flip flops and sundresses! But that's just me. If you LOVE winter, enjoy it. For now, I'm wrapped in TWO blankets! Haha.

Origami Owl is upgrading The Nest, which is the main HQ for the company. They have installed a slide and a bakery, so far! See... I love being a Designer, but I would LOVE to work at The Nest! It seems like such a fun place to be! If only I lived in Arizona...


This is the new slide with our own Bella and Chrissy Weems having a blast! 

Lately, the big news has been our In{script}ions collection. I am in LOVE with it! You tell YOUR story in YOUR words. How beautiful is that?!


And, I have a new Ali Locket! So, I will be taking a picture and posting about it and it's "partner" tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Well, I have to go! I will talk more later! I'm hoping to make another video today and I will talk about In{script}ions on there! 

Everyone live, laugh and love today!

Love you all!
Jessica Starwalt 

No comments: