Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Is THE Month To Join!

I don't even know if I should be posting this here or not, but I cannot help it. I love this company SO much and I know you will, too! I know you have all heard of Bella Weems, who is the Founder of Origami Owl, well this is Chrissy, her mom and Co-Founder. 

This video was made for Designers. However, I think once you get the feel of the company through this video, you will understand that without the LOVE, it would just be jewelry.

I am SO glad that it is so much more than JUST jewelry! Enjoy and let me know what you think! I would love to chat with you all in the comments! 



You can also view the video HERE!


If you are interested in joining my team and you are in the United States, please comment or email me for more team info! (Just fyi, we have one of the best teams in the country, if I do say so, myself!) #SparklingHooters #CharmedAndDangerous all the way!

Talk Soon!

Jessica Starwalt - ID #12588973

No comments: