Tuesday, February 17, 2015

In{script}ions Launch TODAY!



I must admit, I didn't sleep well last night. I am just too darn excited about our In{script}ions launch today! Do you have an idea for YOUR first plate and locket base? Your story, Your script!



I sure do! I will post them as soon as I get them in my collection!

Today, I must be getting to more tax prep. That's not even as fun as it sounds, so don't get excited for me, yet. However, I do LOVE the fact that I get to write off a LOT of my expenses because I have a business! Mileage is a BIG one! 

Today, I am also going to pick out paint for my dining room. It's going to be a great day! (Pay Day on Friday means my new chandelier, too!) AND Friday is my local team's first ever meeting! I am very excited to meet with my Origami Owl family! We are going to show off our inspiration boards and I, for one, cannot WAIT!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! If anyone would like to book a Jewelry Bar, ask a question or ask me about my career, feel free to leave me comments! I will answer them as soon as I see them!

Love you all!
Jessica Starwalt - Independent Designer #12588973

CLICK HERE! jstarwalt.origamiowl.com to order!

No comments: