Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Opportunity Night! New Friends!

Opportunity Night is TOMORROW with the Sparkling Hooters! If you're in the USA or Canada, join us on a Spreecast session where Jill McCarthy (Jilleysue) will be taking the center stage and answering questions, dancing and you never know what kind of shenanigans will go on! She has super cute dogs, too! No obligation to join and from the comfort of your own home, come party in your PJ's with US as you learn more about the Origami Owl Opportunity! 

So much is coming up for Spring! This is the PERFECT month to join! If you are interested, jump on Facebook and friend me! I love new people! www.facebook.com/jessicaand.starwalt Let's chat and see if we would be a good fit for you and you would be a good fit for us as we show you how to make YOUR DREAMS a reality!

BE A DREAMER and then DO IT!

DREAM
BELIEVE IN YOU
BE A SUCCESS
JOIN MY TEAM
NEVER LOOK BACK!


Talk to you all soon!

I can't wait to hear from you!

Jessica Starwalt

Friend me now, so I can invite you to the event! I'm so excited!

No comments: