Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Is On It's Way!! March 10th!

Hello, beautiful people! It is quarter to 2:00am and I am about ready to hit the hay. But, before I do, I wanted to let you know that we got SO MUCH great news last night! Our Spring Launch was set for March 15th and they are moving it up to March 10th! How exciting! I cannot wait to get my new catalogs in the mail and I can't wait to see the complete, new spring line! You all will definitely want to book a party some time near Mother's Day! We have so many new products and charms coming out and a LOT of it would go PERFECTLY with an Easter outfit. Just saying! If anyone wants a catalog, please email me with your mailing address! I would love to send you one! (Only for USA and Canada, so far... Soon, the world! But, not yet... I'll keep you posted!)

We have 4 new products for In{script}ions and I have only gotten to see ONE of them, so when I get my catalogs, you can bet I will be talking all about the NEW STUFF!! I can't wait! What I have seen so far is BLOWING MY MIND! How many ways can you tell your amazing story? As many times as you can think of! I absolutely LOVE this company! Origami Owl is the perfect gift for ANYONE who has a favorite hobby, color, actor, movie, tv show or their very own story to share. I, personally, have all of those charms and I switch them out to fit my mood that day. You can, too! It goes with absolutely EVERYTHING. Check out my website! www.jstarwalt.origamiowl.com and look! New product will be showing on March 10th! I'm so excited!

Love what you see? Want some for FREE??! Email me! We can set you up to host a party and you can earn FREE jewelry and half off items!


LOVE IT ALL and can't decide, like me?? I can tell you just how amazing this company is and how it has drastically changed my life in the 8 months I have been selling it! It can change your life, as well! If you'd like to join, please ask questions in the comments or just email me! I'd love to hear from you, even if you don't want to join, I'd love to hear from you. I love people! I want to hear YOUR story. It could change someone's life, someday. You never know.



Talk to you all soon! I love you all!

Jessica Starwalt  (Designer ID #12588973)

No comments: