Sunday, December 7, 2014

Be Brave!



Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for Jehovah, your God, goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

I am a follower of Christ. I don't like to use the word "Christian" because I don't really like labels. This is a great verse for me. I do have an anxiety disorder, among other things we have discussed in the past. I do worry. I fret over nearly everything and I wish I didn't. 

But, Origami Owl has brought me out of that a lot! Now, I know I have a reason to talk to EVERYONE and I have the feelings that I am not alone in this world and that not all people are "bad". In fact, it has shown me that there is more "good" in the world than I ever thought before. 

It has given me the opportunity to restore my faith in humanity.

I now have an opportunity for people to love it, buy it, sell it, tell their story, help someone else tell THEIR story, touch someone's heart, honor someone, encourage someone and so much more. You get to name the story on your heart and whether you put together a shameless self-indulgence locket, like my Pretty Little Liars locket or your favorite fairy tale, like my Alice in Wonderland locket, or your goals and dreams, like my house, garden, health locket, you get to express what's on your heart THAT DAY. You can change it out all the time, because we are constantly changing. We are all different and we are all beautiful.

It has taught me that you can live with courage, even with anxiety disorder. Courage is being brave, even when you're afraid. THAT is what Origami Owl has given me. Not only has it helped my financial situation, it has given me a freedom and has helped my mental health in a way nothing else could.

So, are there times when you worry? Are you afraid? Be brave. You can do it. Live a life of freedom and try to stay positive. Maybe try something new. Maybe take a risk. Just do something to make your day AND someone else's day better. You will be glad you did. Because, it meant you really LIVED today.

Live out loud!

Jessica <3

No comments: