Sunday, December 7, 2014

Grey Skies Today




Today, my heart is sad. I'm not exactly sure why. I think I'm just a little stressed. It should be a GOOD stress, but with me, stress is stress. Lol. 

So, today, I am letting my dogs comfort me and I am making lists and checking them twice, trying to figure out how to make Christmas FEEL like Christmas AND try to buy a house. Hahaha. We won't close until after the first of the year, so during Christmas this year, it will be the FUN part.... Inspections and appraisals. Merry Christmas! Hahaha. 

Now I can't wait until next year!! It will be a Happy Valentine's Day this year, though!

Well, I have to go make some more graphics! I love you all! Remember to buy your beautiful woman something sparkly for Christmas! www.jstarwalt.origamiowl.com

Jessica


No comments: