Monday, December 1, 2014

Wake Up On Purpose!





As I stood and looked in the mirror this morning, I realized that most days I get up, drink coffee, write and maintain my online relationships. I don't get dressed in clothes I would leave the house wearing. 

I realized I need to start dressing the part, if I'm going to be successful. I need to get out of the house and see people and smile at people and get to know people, in a real setting. The internet is WONDERFUL, but I fear it has taken over for real relationships in my life. 

I do have an anxiety disorder, which is a bother. But, I can get through anything if I try. I need to get myself into the mindset that no matter what happens, I can control ME and that is enough. 

I know I need to invest in myself, so I started reading books that will make me more valuable, with more knowledge; skill sets. I feel really good about where my life is right now and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future! How exciting. 

So, tomorrow, I'm going to get dressed and wake up on purpose. I might even leave the house! (Who knows!)

Love Always,
Jessica

No comments: