Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Times


Some people think that a work from home, direct sales 
careers are "easy". Those people are insane.

The average adult person spends 40-50 hours at a "job" they HATE. I can honestly say, I work my business wherever I am, whoever I'm with, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and I LOVE it.

Origami Owl allows me to help other people to tell a story. Whether it's their story, a story that means a lot to them or someone they love or something that is completely fictional! I can help people realize who they want to be and help them plan to be that person. 

Now, is all of that in my job description? No. I sell Origami Owl and help to inspire people to be their best. The rest of it is just my passion. I believe all people have a purpose in life and that purpose is found through their God given passions and talents.

It is my job to talk to people and LISTEN to who they are, where they are in life, who and where they want to be in their life. 

To me, THAT is what Origami Owl is all about. To me, it's not just jewelry. To me, it's God's greatest gift.... People. And, God's greatest to people? Well, that would be their journey in this life.

I don't even know what I would call myself. But, for now, I'll just say my title is "Happy". 

I talked to my husband, and as we are getting ready to close on our house in about 2-3 weeks, I am excited to say that we are thinking about starting the research so that we can possibly start a not for profit in order to set up a hotline for those in crisis. Domestic violence, mental health issues, that sort of thing. I just want to help people. 

But, don't you worry! I have plans to stay with Origami Owl as long as I can! I love the jewelry and the fact that it touches EVERYONE. Because THAT is who I want to help. 

Keep your chin up! It's almost 2015!

JStarwalt 

  

No comments: