Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Revolution For Good!


This is our Force For Good charm for Designers. Origami Owl strives for it's Designers and all of it's employees to be a "Force For Good".

The world is a mess. Who knows what's going on and what's going to happen? Nobody, except me. I know that no matter what happens, I am going to strive to be a force for good. I am going to smile at strangers and I'm going to give people genuine compliments. I am going to pay for someone's coffee and I'm going to have a good time with my fellow man. 

Do you know why? Because, the world is a mess and hope is being lost in humanity. With all of the bad, I believe there is still good in this world and I am going to shine my light wherever I can.

I implore you to do the same. God has created this beautiful world in order for us to enjoy it and other man in order to take care of it and praise His name. 

So, let's start a revolution in this world! Let's create a goal to be a force for good and lift up the lives of others. Sadly, that's the only way some of us are going to get through it. 

Does anyone have any prayer requests I can be praying for? Please let me know. If you just need to talk, I'm always here! 

jessica.starwalt@yahoo.com
                                                           <3 Jessica