Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bunco Night at the Officer's Club!


We had so much fun with Bunco Night and the Officer's Club!

This is me having fun with Olive as we were getting ready to leave for the awesome night it turned out being! I had never played Bunco before, in my life, but it was so much fun!

It turns out I am exactly average, so I didn't win anything. But, that's generally how it works for me. Won 9 games, Lost 9 games. LAME! Anyway, I had a great time and I can't wait for the next night! 

I also had the privilege of donating a necklace and bust, for one of the raffle prices. It was a wonderful time and I met a lot of people and got to spread the love of Origami Owl! (I gave out some cards, too!)  



A big thank you to Allison Hall of the Officer Spouse's Club for giving me the opportunity to help make someone very happy!

I love Origami Owl!!

No comments: